Sunday 4 March 2012

PLN


1.       A PLN is a personal learning network, it is a mutual network that you create to learn from, connect with and gather information or resources. The goal is to learn more about a topic of interest and share what you have learned.  A PLN can occur in many online social networks.



2.       Three possible good elements of a PLN is too be able to keep up with social relations like friends and family. Another good element is to find people that share mutual interest with you and to be able to connect. Lastly another good element is to great sources of information that you may not of had before.   



3.       In my chosen secondary school a PLN may give me an advantage over others, in a way that having my PLN will allow me to connect and share with other educators in my felid of study.



4.       Some potential employers might think that having a PLN will helps them get to know your current interest and personality better than an ordinary interview might. It may also give an edge over the people who don’t have a current PLN.



5.       My current online footprint is not that employer friendly because a lot of the information on there in not something that I would want a future boss or employer to see. Something’s that I can improve to my online footprint is to monitor what is being portrayed about me, and to also think about making a new more up to date online footprint like a PLN. 

1 comment:

  1. You are going to connect with other educators? Seriously? "OK"

    ReplyDelete