Sunday 15 April 2012

Memberships???

        Since I am student and I am going to university next year I don’t think that getting a membership to a gym is something that I can benefit off of, but I did happen to find so alternate ideas that I could do instead of getting a member ship. Since summer is just around the corner it I very good idea that I take full advantage of good life’s free summer for teens.  The program is be made available seven days a week, between 8am to 4pm, with the last check-in at 3pm at each club. It is also said that teens will have full club access with the following exceptions: tanning, pool, sauna, whirlpools, certain free weights/machines and Hot Yoga. This programs is something that I hope to take advantage off.



          Another program that I looked into that I personally enjoy is hot yoga. http://mykula.ca/ The link posted is too a yoga studio called Kula that is located close to my house which makes to accessible for me to walk to in the summer. This studio offers 30 days for 30 dollar, being an affordable price and also having the convince of being located near my house Kula is something that I will definitely have to check out for the summer. When starting this healthy living goal I thought that maybe it would be difficult since I don’t want to commit to any gyms or memberships, but after doing my research there are many other affordable programs I can enroll myself in without signing a contract.      

No comments:

Post a Comment