Sunday 15 April 2012

When starting something new I think it’s important to make some kind of goals or guide lines for yourself so that you don’t get lost and you remember what it is you’re pushing for. Thinking about what goals I could make for myself that involve healthy living was a little bit tricky at first, but then I realized that my goals are very general.  Some of the goals I made for myself consist of…..1) cut back on the unhealthy snacks and replace them with healthy foods. 2) Exercise at least twice a week. 3) Join soccer for the summer. 4) Go to good life in the summer. 5) think positive.

             With those being some of the goal I made for myself I could say they are very basic but that’s because I’m not trying to do anything crazy, I would just like to follow that basic step to becoming a healthier individual. These goals aren’t just short term goal either, I hope that eighty years from now I can be still following these goals and adding new ones every year so that I can benefit of off these goals as much as possible. The goals that I made today aren’t set in stone either, if I feel as if something isn’t working I will be able to add and change them to my preference which is the overall advantage of doing something for you. This really isn’t something that I have to put too much work into so that I can get good result so I am excited to try out my new goals to see what might happen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment